Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SP Cleanse - Days 8 and 9


Well I have made it through the tough part, a week of fruits and vegetables and I am finally able to add the protein back in.

Talking about my cleanse seems to have had quite an effect as I have 2 friends that have asked me to put them in contact with my doctor's office to order the cleanse. Feel free to contact me if you are interested as well. I do not get paid to advertise for the SP cleanse and I do not profit off of it at all it is just something that has worked for me and I am just looking to share my experience.

Being able to add protein back to my diet is a nice treat, while limited to 3 ounces 3 times a day it is important to choose wisely. It is important to stay off of red meats and to eat white flaky fish as well as light meat. 

After a Pilates class this morning and a meeting for a summer part time nanny job I headed to whole foods and picked up some Tilapia and Cockles to have for dinner with some sautéed kale, cherry tomatoes and brown rice. 

Now that I am on part 2 of the SP Cleanse I am taking the Green Food pill as well as Fiber with my shakes. I am now decreasing my vegetables in my smoothies and increasing fruit.
While 21 days is a long commitment it is nice to see I have made it to Day 9 and have not run into too many issues. 

I will be rounding the day out with acupuncture as my foot is still healing and has been sore for the past few days. 

I hope everyone has had a chance to enjoy the sunny warm weather we have been experiencing in New York!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment