Monday, May 16, 2011

Next Stop, Health Coach

It is May in New York and the flowers are blooming, so shouldn't my career be?

While I have been out of work I have had many conversations with people who have graduated or are currently enrolled at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I had heard about the program this past September and while I was interested it just did not seem feasible to me at the time and instead I enrolled in both a Introduction to Nutrition and Health and Stress Management class. I am happy to say I received A's in both classes
I am a believer that things happen for a reason, and while the reason I may no longer be at my last job is not the greatest it has opened my eyes back up to the IIN program. With that being said, I ENROLLED!!!!!!! Don't worry I won't be ignoring A Hint of Greens or my job search for that matter, I just had to take a few days to get acclimated with the IIN website. 
 
Today was my 1st official day of class and I could not be more excited about the experiences I will have throughout the next year. I can’t wait for the opportunity to help others and give back to my community through health and wellness.

Let me know if you have done this program, or are currently enrolled I would love to hear what other people have to say!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment