Monday, May 23, 2011

SP Cleanse - Days 16-21

Well the cleanse is officially over!!! I have consumed pounds and pounds of fruits and vegetables, come up with new smoothie favorites as well as new salad recipes.

All in all the SP Cleanse has been a success both my first and second times around. I feel great and I am fitting into pants that felt tight prior to the cleanse which is a nice addition to the extra shine in my hair. 

This cleanse was also at an ideal time for me (aside to doing it prior to bathing suit season, which of course was part of the reason I was doing it at this time) on the positive side it got me going to the Union Square Farmer's Market a whole lot more then before. I have now tried many vegetables that I ever new existed such as Tatsoi and Sunflower Greens and I also learned how to prepare vegetables such as Kale and Bok Choy and many more. 

This week I will slowly be adding eliminated foods back into my diet. It is important not to overload on foods that I was unable to eat on the cleanse. I will continue drinking smoothies for breakfast making salads for lunch and eating fish with vegetables for dinner as well as snacks throughout the day.

I will definitely be doing this cleanse again in 6-9 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment