Monday, November 28, 2011

12 Minute Talapia

What I love about Tilapia is that it can’t take on many flavors, and what I love even more is its easy on the wallet!

This fish can be prepared with any side dish. As you know by now I love to try all sorts of greens so I paired it with Asparagus, Swiss Chard, Arugula and Cherry Tomatoes and Harvest Grains. 

Ingredients:
- 1 pc. Talapia
- 1/3 lb Cockles
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- Oregano, Sea Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 1 tbsp EVOO

Vegetables and Grain:
- Asparagus
- Swiss Chard
- Arugula
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Harvest Grains

While oil is heating in a pan lightly season the fish. Place fish in the pan and lightly pan sear on each side. 
Once both sides are lightly browned add cockles as well as chicken broth. Cover and let cook until the clams open.
While the fish was cooking I followed the directions and cooked the Harvest Grains in a pot. I also sliced up all of the green veggies and sautéed them in a pan with EVOO and Sea Salt.
 
Once the fish was finished cooking I placed on top of a bowl filled with grains and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment